This site was born by a mom right here in KC with little ones herself! Nounou Neighbors is a sitting connection site.
Our focus is occasional babysitters for:
- A night out
- Weekend events
- After school sitters
- Summer sitters
What makes Nounou Neighbors unique?
- The owner personally meets with and coaches every sitter on the site and performs a background check in Johnson County, Kansas District Court and all Missouri county courts. We have over 130 sitters with bios and pictures, from high schoolers and college girls to peppy grandmas!
- Job postings are texted to all sitters and families receive a text response with a list of sitters who would like to apply for the job
- Our sitters do not provide full-time nannying
How does it work?
- Create a job posting on the website and indicate how quickly you want a response
- All of our sitters receive a text message with the details of your job.
- After the response time has expired you will receive a text message with a list of sitters who are interested in your job. The list will contain their names, cell phone numbers, and a link to their profile
- Review sitter profiles and text the sitters you are interested in. You will then work out the details directly with the sitter
- Sitters are paid directly by the family with no fees or percentages taken by Nounou Neighbors.
How much does it cost?
- $15 a month (first month is $50, which includes a one-time registration fee of $35)
- If you sign up for a year membership your registration fee is waived and your first month is free
Kansas City Moms Blog http://kansascity.citymomsblog.com/nounou-neighbors/