Nounou Neighbors is Johnson County’s premier babysitters’ club website with a text messaging system to fill jobs more time efficiently! It’s owned and operated by a Johnson County mom! We have 175+ amazing babysitters that have all been vetted with an interview, training and background check in Johnson County KS District Court and all Missouri County Courts. We have a lot of Blue Valley area high schoolers as well as Rockhurst University students and some peppy grandmas on the site!
How Does It Work?
- Create a job posting with our simple form on the website and indicate how quickly you want a response (this is because you will receive one text message with the sitters who applied to your job)
- All of our sitters receive a text message with the details of your job.
- After the response time has expired you will receive a text message with a list of sitters who are interested in your job. The list will contain their names, cell phone numbers, and a link to their profile
- Review sitter profiles and text the sitters you are interested in. You will then work out the details directly with the sitter
- Sitters are paid directly by the family with no fees or percentages taken by Nounou Neighbors.
Our Focus Is:
- A night out
- Weekend events
- After school sitters and nannies
- Summer sitters and nannies
- $15 a month (first month is $50, which includes a one-time registration fee of $35)
- $165 for a one year membership. If you sign up for a year membership your registration fee is waived and your first month is free.
- No long-term commitment. You may cancel at any time without any penalties or fees.
If you have questions or need additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kansas City Moms Blog http://kansascity.citymomsblog.com/nounou-neighbors/
Kansas City Live: